Terms and Conditions
User General Agreement
Red Crane Travel and Consulting Company Limited built this website (http://www.redcranetravel.com) for the purpose of providing the most convenient way of planning your Vietnam and Indochina vacations with extensive travel-related information and tools. By using this web site, you have agreed to the following rules and regulations.
- Red Crane Travel reserves the copyrights for all the textual, graphical and other web content produced by or for itself. You are granted the right to print the content only for personal or non-commercial use. You agree not to copy, republish, or reassemble this web site in any way unless you have obtained our permission in writing/paper. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with inquiries with regard to using content of our website.
- All decisions made as a result of copying information from this website are at your own risk.
- All the comments, suggestions, advices, or any non-confidential information submitted by you to enhance our service are welcome.
- We admit that we may have printing/spelling errors and inaccuracies on our web site. We are able to make the corrections without prior notice. If such corrections result in any price change, we will honor the published rate at the time of your reservation.
Service Terms and Conditions
1. Deposit & Balance Payments
- A deposit which is equal to 20% of the total tour cost or 100 US Dollar per person joining a tour is required after you have agreed to take a specific tour, whichever greater (non – refundable). The full or final payment is required 45 days before departure for your Tour to Vietnam, Laos or Cambodia. If final payments are not received on time, Red Crane Travel may cancel the reservation and invoke the cancellation fee (see below).
- In case a tour is booked within 45 days to departure date, full payment is required.
- Clients can choose to make payment by cash, credit card, bank transfer or travelers cheque. Except for cash payment, a service charge will normally be applied by a third party (bank, card companies, etc) (usually 3% of the card holder).
Cancellations will be charged as follows:
- More than 60 days before arrival: no cancellation charge
- 14-60 days before arrival: 30% of the price
- 5-13 days before arrival: 60% of the price
- Less than 5 days before arrival: 100 % of the price
3. Cancellation of Extra Services
For additional hotel nights and other extra services booked in connection with tour programs, cancellations will be charged as follows:
- More than 30 days prior to the service: fully refunded;
- 15 – 30 days in advance: 50% of the price;
- Less than 15 days in advance: 100% of the price (Unless we can negotiate otherwise with the hotel or service suppliers).
4. Claims and Refunds of Unused Services
- No refunds or exchanges can be made in respect of accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services which are included in the tour prices but not utilized by the clients or any tour member.
- Claims must be received in writing within 30 days of the termination of the program and be accompanied by appropriate supporting documentation.
- Any adjustment will be based on the actual price of the services involved and not on a per diem basis. Red Crane Travel will not accept any liability for any claims that are not received within 30 days of the termination of your travel program. All claims for days missed while traveling should be made in writing within 30 days of the termination of the program.
5. Children policy
- Children under 5 years of age are free of charge while parents take care of their meals and bedding.
- Children between 5 and 10 years of age are generally granted a reduction of 25% of the tour price, provided that each of such children are accompanied by at least two full-paying adults and stay in the same room or cabin.
- Children from 11 years old will pay the full cost, having full meals but stay on an extra bed inside their parents room for care and security reasons.
- Accommodations (in hotels or junks) and pre-arranged sightseeing are subject to change at any time due to unforeseen circumstances or circumstances beyond Red Crane Travel’s control. Every effort will be made to operate tours as planned. Most of the time, itineraries are carried out as planned, except for typhoons or bad weather.
7. Early Check-in
- Check-in is usually at 12 noon or later. Most hotels allow check-in to take place during the mid-afternoon. Early check-in is not included in the tour prices. We often try to support clients in these cases if it is possible. In case it is not possible while you wish to have your room ready for immediate check-in upon arrival, Red Crane Travel can arrange this for an additional charge.
8. Active Elements
- Clients should take into account all international travel risks and familiarize themselves with health requirements applicable to the areas they intend to visit. Clients are solely responsible for checking the safety and security conditions, vaccination, and other health requirements of governments in countries visited or transited.
- On adventure itineraries some active elements are incorporated into the tour. To enjoy the tour as intended a minimum level of fitness is required to participate which will be informed at the tour booking. The level required would be equivalent to what is obtained by routine daily exercise such as golf, jogging, energetic walking, tennis, etc. Activities during the tour could include (but are not limited to) trekking, hiking, off road walking, cycling, kayaking and navigating uneven terrain. Should you have any questions or need any clarification about a specific tour, please ask for details at time of booking.
- Clients are required to have full international travel insurance upon starting travelling with us. It is the responsibility of the clients to read their insurance policy before they travel and ensure that the insurance scheme provides the Clients with the requisite level of cover.
- We only provide minimum travel insurance during tours at our disposal.
- During your program, Red Crane Travel reserves the right to take appropriate and culturally sensitive photographs during the operation of any program or part thereof and to use them for promotional purposes. By booking a reservation with Red Crane Travel, tour participants’ members agree to allow their images to be used in such photographs. Participants who prefer that their images not be used are asked to identify themselves to their Tour Leader/Tour Guide at the beginning of their program.
11. Travel Documentation
- All clients must be in possession of a valid passport, or IDs, necessary visas or permits at the commencement of travel. All such documentations are at the sole responsibility of the clients. We may assist you in applying for the necessary travel documentations upon request.
- Red Crane Travel accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the failure of clients to obtain appropriate documentation. Vietnamese national clients are to bring along ID cards or birth certificates for children for check in at airlines, trains, hotels or ferries stations.
12. Luggage Allowance
- In accordance with regulations of the Vietnam Airlines and other regional airway carriers, the free baggage allowance within Vietnam is 40kg for the business class, 20kg for economy class, plus limited carry-on luggage. Excess baggage charges are the sole responsibility of the client.
- Regulations within Vietnam specify that all suitcases must have a locking device attached. Failure to follow this regulation may result in refusal by airport staff to load suitcases onto the aircraft. Clients are responsible for adhering fully to any other rules and regulations of airway carriers.
13. Complaints and Claims
- Shall you feel unsatisfied with any service Red Crane Travel has provided, please notify your local tour guide or your travel advisor to avoid the potential for similar problems happening again during your trip.
- In the event of a complaint or claim for compensation, you must inform us by email, regular mail, or facsimile in writing within 15 days from the end of your tour. Relevant receipts and substantiating evidence must be attached to the letter of claim. Red Crane Travel will not be liable for any claims made later than 15 days after the completion of your tour.
- Red Crane Travel will act as an intermediary between the clients and other services suppliers such as air, train, boat, and hotels in the event of any complaint.
- You can contact Red Crane Travel via the web form on www.redcranetravel.com, email, fax, or phone. If for any reason, you fail to receive any reply from Red Crane Travel in regard of your tour status within 48 hours from the time you submit the request for booking, modifying, or canceling a tour, please contact Red Crane Travel customer service center at email@example.com or hotline at (84-4) 983629088 immediately to ensure that we are able to deal with your enquiry under the Terms and Conditions.
- All confirmations are generally confirmed by return fax or e-mail within 2 working days. In case immediate confirmation is not possible, we will inform you of the booking status at the time of reservation.
16. Service voucher
- Voucher will be issued by Red Crane Travel after the booked trip is confirmed and payment is completed. A service voucher will be sent by email to passenger.
17. Liability, Responsibility & Force Majeure
- Red Crane Travel shall not be liable for any loss, injury, or damage to person or property, alteration of itineraries or cancellation in part or in full, caused by climatic conditions, fire, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities, wars whether or not declared, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, terrorist activities, or any other actions, omissions, conditions or other force majeure beyond our control. Neither Red Crane Travel nor any of our affiliates or subsidiaries shall be or become liable or responsible for any additional expenses of liability sustained or incurred by the tour member as a result of any of the aforementioned causes.
- Passengers are required to have full international travel insurance covered. This includes trip cancellation, medical emergency evacuation, and other coverage. Airline schedule, train timetable and local conditions may affect accommodation and itineraries. Should this occur, Red Crane Travel will endeavor to support a suitable arrangement for clients.
- Red Crane Travel shall not be responsible for any wrongful or negligent or fraudulent, omissions, changes of itinerary, cancellation or the failure of any equipment operated by any suppliers such as transportation carriers, cruise operators, and hotels, or any other party not directly owned or controlled by Red Crane Travel.
- Red Crane Travel is not responsible for a client’s failure to comply with customs regulations.
- Red Crane Travel is not responsible for the theft or lost of any customer’s valuables or items of personal property due to the negligence of the customer.
- Red Crane Travel reserves the right to substitute hotels, flights, or cruise ships, to alter itineraries, or to cancel the tour prior to departure. If Red Crane Travel has cancelled any tour prior to the commencement of the tour, Red Crane Travel is liable for a full refund of the money received by Red Crane Travel.
- Many of Red Crane Travel tour packages include activities which require care attention. Such activities include boarding and going ashore from boats, climbing hills, trekking, cycling, hiking, kayaking, and entering and exiting caves etc. You will receive help and advice from our representatives but all activities are undertaken at your own risk. Red Crane Travel, our employees and agents shall not be responsible for any action or event that occurs after our employees and agents have exercised their duty and taken the necessary care.
- Red Crane Travel reserves the right to modify or rescind the website including terms and conditions in whole or in part at any time with or without prior notice.