How to Pay
How to pay for your travel at Red Crane Travel
I – Credit Cards
We accept VISA and MASTERCARD. Please note that there is a surcharge of 3% for credit card payment. Kindly follow the following instructions to complete the payment process.
– The Authorization_Letter : print, fill out, sign, scan or take photograph
– Credit Card: scan or take photograph of both sides of the Card
– Passport: scan or take photograph of the first page (with identify and photo)
– Send all these to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly note that the charge of your card will be appeared as Red Crane Travel and Consulting Co, ltd. After receiving your payment, we will send you an invoice for your accounting purpose by fax or email.
II – Bank Transfer
For large payments, we recommend bank transfers as the most secure transactions with the lowest fees. Kindly note that our quoted price does not cover any transaction fees applied by sending banks or any intermediary banks.
Bank Transfers details:
– Account Name: Red Crane Travel and Consulting Co, ltd.
– Account Number (USD): 013108 6666 009
– Account Number (VND): 013106 8888 009
– Swift Code: BVBVVNVX
– Bank Name in Vietnamese: Ngan hang Thuong mai Co phan BAO VIET
– Bank Name in English: BAO VIET Joint Stock Commercial Bank
– Bank Name in short: BAO VIET BANK
– Bran Address: 71 Ngo Sy Lien street, Hanoi, Vietnam
Important notes for payment by bank transfer:
– Please include your tour title on the transfer sheet when you make the transfer
– After you have made the transfer, please make a copy of the transaction receipt
– Scan and email us. Once we have received it, we will start to secure your booking.
– Please note it may take up to three working days for your payment to reach our account
III – Cash payment
Cash payments for travel services or day tours, or final payment for long Indochina Tours can be made directly to Red Crane Travel and Consulting via our company tour guide or accountant. This is the best way to avoid any service fees charged by intermediary agencies.